Trust Eriez for all your service, repair and re-certification needs.
Whether its a simple preventative service, replacing mechanical components, updating electronics, or carrying out complete tear down and refurbishment, Eriez will have your equipment back up and operating to original equipment standards.
Our specialist technicians can provide you with the best solutions, recommendations and advice for your specific needs.
For more information please contact 613-8401-7400.
- On-site field service, inspections and repair
- In-factory service, inspections and repair
- Skilled handling of potentially dangerous magnetic equipment
- Equipment re-manufacturing
- Original OEM parts
- Full “as new” warranties
- Auditing and reporting
Eriez’ factory is completely equipped to remanufacture even the most complex systems. We have trained technicians, and the machining, fabricating and welding capabilities necessary to rebuild all Eriez equipment. Once remanufactured, all Eriez equipment leaves the factory with an “as new” warranty.
Whether equipment is repaired in the field or in our factory, all work is done with original Eriez parts, components and assemblies. We wrote the spec... we’ll repair your equipment to current standards. Trust the world leader in the design and remanufacture of magnetic, vibratory, detection and inspection equipment to keep you operating at peak performance.
Eriez Rebuilt Equipment
Eddy Current Separators
- Repair or replace rotors and elements
- New belts, pulleys and components
- New electronics
Drum Magnet Separators
- Inspect core and replace coil
- Repair shaft, cores, shell and parts
- New bearings and components
Wet Drum Separators
- Inspect magnetic elements and shaft
- Repair or replace magnets, shell and end flanges
- New bearings and compnents
- Inspect box, core and tanks
- Replace coils, oil and face plate
- New rectifiers, motors and components
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.