Process Engineer / Flotation Process Engineer
- Full time position
- Based in Epping, VIC with frequent travels Interstate and South-East Asia
- Customer-facing role
- Must have a degree in Engineering (Minerals Processing/Chemical/Metallurgy)
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- 5+ Years Related Experience preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate good English-based report-writing skills,
- Rewards: Immediate start with competitive salary, generous bonus plans, opportunity to grow your career in a local tight-knit company (30 employees) with international affiliates (900+ employees across 10 sibling companies)
- All visa holders encouraged to apply
- Register your interest via email only: email@example.com with the subject: Process Engineering Role - Australia.
Skill & Qualifications Required:
- Graduate from a university with a recognized degree in engineering.
- Related experience of 5-10 years in operations/engineering.
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts (especially froth flotation), practices, and procedure.
- Eligibility for registration as a P.E. in the local jurisdiction an asset.
- Good understanding of equipment design principles.
- Well organized with good leadership skills.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English with good verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate in other languages an asset.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and others.
- Use of extensive experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- A working understanding of commercial aspects for projects including the ability to review terms & conditions and participate in project contract negotiations.
- Ability to work closely with the customer.
A full job description will be provided with the reply email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.