Suspended above a conveyor, these powerful magnets remover steel from conveyed materials with deep burden depths. Typically used to remove damaging tramp metals to protect downstream equipment.
- No operating costs
- Simple installation
- Self-cleaning models available
- Choice of agitating field to provide a cleaner ferrous; a radial field for maximum recovery
- Aluminum flanges with side skirts
- Heavy duty sealed or greaseable bearings
- Available in ceramic, rare earth or alnico models
This magnet replaces the head pulley on a conveyor, attracting and holding the ferrous metal to the belt achieving very effective separation.
- Self-cleaning, low cost operation
- 8 to 36-inch diameters
- 12 to 72-inch widths
- Available in permanent and electromagnet construction
- Ideal for high speed, heavy burden depths and hard-to-separate materials
Separates nonferrous materials using Rare Earth magnets arranged into a super high-speed rotor producing repelling eddy currents. Typically, used to separate UBCs, aluminum, brass and copper.
- Separates aluminum and other NF metals
- Up to 80-inch widths
- REV Xe eccentric rotors
- Concentric rotors for PET
- Quick Ship models available
Single-mass mechanical feeder with twin rotary motors well suited for heavy impacting applications. Their simple design makes them reliable, easy-to-repair and handle shock loading well.
- Low cost units
- Easy maintenance
- Good for heavy impacting