ProSortII® Airless Metal Recovery Separator
Eriez' ProSort systems improve metal recovery from waste streams while operating at a fraction of the cost of air-powered metal separators.
Ideal for scrap processors, the new airless ProSortII doubles the number of metal sensors found on the original ProSort machine and positions them on one-inch centers. These high resolution sensors are aligned with a new inverted paddle mechanism to improve recovery of valuable metals. This new arrangement improves large and small metals recovery while producing a "cleaner" higher grade Zurik fraction.
- No air compressor plant required
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Sensor activated paddles deflect detected metals
- Modular design up to 90" wide
- Reduced dust generation
- Excellent cold weather operation
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.