Eriez RF Cartridge Magnetic Separators
Eriez’ “RF” (Radial Field) Cartridge Magnet is ideal for removing tramp iron from dry, free flowing food or chemical products conveyed in pneumatic pipelines.
Material enters the housing, is distributed by a solid stainless steel cone and passes in close proximity to the magnetic cartridge.
Ferrous contamination is attracted and held by the magnet while the separated product continues past the magnet and out of the housing. The ferrous contamination remains on the magnet until the cartridge is removed and cleaned.
Compact overall dimensions allow the RF Cartridge Magnet to be installed in tight quarters. A section of pipe is removed and the magnetic separator put in its place.
Features & Benefits:
- High-strength permanent tapered-step magnetic elements
- Available with ceramic or Xtreme strength Rare Earth magnet material
- Stainless steel housing construction
- Removable magnet element with built-in handles for easy cleaning
- Utilizes typical pneumatic conveyor couplings for easy operation and positive seal
- Independent magnet element for easy handling
- Standard units available for up to 25 psig (1.7 bar) operation
- High pressure units available
- Sanitary option available